How can you include holdback amount for planner budget?
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
- SuccessFactors Compensation
- Previously the planner budget shown on roll up report won't include hold back amount (unallocated planner budget).
- You are now able to select 'Include holdback amount in planner budget' option of a compensation template. This is within Plan Setup> Settings> Advanced Settings.
- On the roll up report page of worksheets created while this settings is enabled, the planner budget of team total will populate a hold back amount.
- This applies to the team total of current Compensation worksheet, all sub worksheets and all parent worksheets.
- Within the budget assignment page, you will see the unallocated/hold back amount while viewing your selected hierarchy.
- In the above we can see the hold back amount is 16,607.41, allocated amount is 49,822.20 and total is 66,429.61.
- This is due you having allocated 75% of 66,429.61 which is what 100% budget for this planner would be. Therefore, we see an unallocated/hold back amount of 16,607.41 at 25% of 66,429.61.
- This is a place holder of unallocated and held back budget based on the total budget which would be given.
- You are unable to define what the hold back budget would be. This value comes AFTER you have defined the value of budget to be cascaded to a planner.
- This only applied to Compensation.
- This is not a dynamic option therefore, if you enable this option after worksheets are already launched these will need to be relaunched.
When using cascading budget please ensure the following
- Budget is based on planner
- Budget mode to be directAmount
- Budget value is 0%
- Rollup hierarchy enabled
hold back amount, hold back, budget hold back, compensation hold back, budget assignment, cascading budget, budget assignment , KBA , sf compensation budgets , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , LOD-SF-CMP-BUD , Budgets, Budget assignment, planning and configuration , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions