I'm not able to do edits in Executive Review when the worksheet/form is already in 'Completed' status.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFators Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
Reproducing the Issue
- I have permissions: Executive Review Read and Executive Review Edit
- The users whose data I would like to edit in Executive Review belongs to an already 'Completed' worksheet/form
- Editable fields are no longer editable
The template is not set to allow editing of completed worksheets/form.
To be able to edit completed worksheets/forms in Executive Review the option "Allow edit of completed Compensation forms" must be enabled.
Go to Admin Center > Compensation > Compensation Home > select the Template > Plan Setup > Settings > Advance Settings > enable/check "Allow edit of completed Compensation forms" option > click Update Form template button at the bottom of the page to save.
Note: This is an Executive Review feature and will not apply to worksheets themselves. You can only edit the data via Executive Review NOT directly from the completed worksheets.
completed, form, allow, edit of completed, executive, review, edit, compensation , KBA , sf compensation executive review , LOD-SF-CMP-EXR , Executive Review , LOD-SF-VRP-EXR , Executive Review , How To