How to display team budgets & allocation for all budget modes including cascading budget within Executive review.
- SuccessFactors Compensation
- We can have the ability to display team budgets/allocation for all budget modes including cascading budgets within Executive Review
Change Type: Opt-In
- The Budget/Allocated/Unallocated amounts are only based on team view and levels filters.
- All other filters will be ignored as if they are all selected. So, the amounts are the same as the amounts you got when all items in filters except levels are selected.
- This behaviour change will not affect amounts and percentage values within Group Totals row.
- You will notice the amount of allocated budget in budget view may not be the same as the amount in Group Totals row.
- Executive review is a reporting tool and is an extension of what you can see in your worksheets with additional capabilities.
- When disabling budget for form view, you also disable it for Executive Review.
- There is therefore no other option to work around this as the features are one in the same.
- You cannot have budget showing in Executive Review and it not showing within worksheets.
- Admin Tools > Form Template Administration > Form Templates > Select Form Template > Enable "Executive review: enable team budget view"
- One Admin > Compensation > Plan Setup > Form Template Advanced Settings > Enable "Executive review: enable team budget view"
- Once configured, you will have the ability to select 'Team View' in filter options in Executive Review to show team budget.
- Other views such as Individual View, HR Reports, Matrix Reports, etc will not show team budget view.
executive review, team budget, budgets, compensation budget, allocation , KBA , sf compensation executive review , LOD-SF-CMP-EXR , Executive Review , LOD-SF-CMP-BUD , Budgets, Budget assignment, planning and configuration , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions