- When launching worksheets you notice the Rollup Report icon is not showing for some users, even though it had been in previous tests.
- Detailed report button not showing in Compensation plan.
- How can we enable Detailed Report?
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
SAP SucessFactors Compensation
This is caused by a missing tag within comp-include-report.
The Rollup Report, also known as detailed report, is controlled via XML.
The following XML needs to be in the template xml.
This can also be enabled/disabled from Plan Setup> Settings> Advanced Settings.
- First check to confirm this exists.
- If this code does exist then you may simply have a permissions issue. Please review the solution on Rollup Reports that explains how to set permissions.
- Note: A workaround is to use the Detailed Report Icon from your Main Compensation Inbox page.
- Go to Compensation tab> Inbox> From the list of available plans you will see over to the right the ACTION column.
- In the ACTION column you will see ICON for Rollup reports/Detailed Report.
- Clicking this for the persons plan opens the same rollup report as the button within the form does.
- Note: It is not possible to correct live compensation forms if they are already with people. It is easy for support to correct a template and allow you to relaunch new plans to everyone, but you will be unable to launch forms to 2 different groups using the same template, if the code has been changed, so we recommend starting all new forms, or creating a new template and launching from that.
- Note: Compensation rollup will go asynchronous if there’s at least 100 or more people in the hierarchy whether it’s direct or indirectly.
roll-up, detailed report, roll up icon, detailed report icone, enable detailed report, enable roll-up report, disable detailed report, disable roll-up report , KBA , sf compensation reports , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , LOD-SF-CMP-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem