How to define employee assignments on compensation statements.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
Please note that these steps need to happen before you launch any compensation statement.
- AFom Compensation Home, select the template you want to launch from the left menu
- Complete Compensation Cycle
- From the Rewards Statements dropdown, choose Select Statement Templates.
- On the Rewards Templates screen, you have the option to Select Templates to associate a new statement with your form template. Once the statement template is associated to the form, you can select the group from the Group Name dropdown (If you do not have any groups created yet, you can create the group via "Manage Statement Assignment Groups")
- The statement group do not support inactive employees and is as designed.
"Select group" dropdown is only available when more than 1 statement template is listed on this screen and associated with your compensation template. You can add different templates by clicking Select Templates to add additional templates.
Once you have 2 or more statement templates assigned to the worksheet template, then "select group" dropdown will be available for all statements except for the selected default statement. The default statement will be a catch-all to include all employees not specifically assigned to another statement template.
Once you define the employee group, click Done. If there are employees in your defined group, the Assigned Employees column should update with the number of employees that meet your criteria. You may need to click Save and Refresh in order to populate this column.
- The assigned employees for groups will only populate once worksheets are completed.
statement, group, assigned, employees, generate, completed, worksheet, form, reward, template, plan, populate , KBA , sf compensation statements , LOD-SF-CMP-PS , Personal Statements , How To