- Within the administrator section of the Compensation 2.0 module, there is a feature called Recall Statements. In the advent that there is a modification needed on a created form, you can Recall (delete) compensation statements for both Compensation and Variable Pay. Please note the a few of the limitations we describe below in removing combined statements.
We've provided screenshots to illustrate how to how to access the Recall feature:
Recall Compensation Statements
- Select the form template for which you wish to generate statements. Under the Complete Compensation Cycle section, select the Rewards Statements dropdown > Recall Statements and select one of the 3 available options: Recall by template, user, or a group of users. Note that deleting a worksheet does not remove the statements from the system; they need to be manually recalled.
Recall by Select by List of usernames:
- This is a comma separated list of usernames (not to be confused with userid).
- You may recall only a maximum of 500 usernames when using the Recall by User option. This option is intended for single users or small groups.
- When you need to recall statements for larger groups it would be more appropriate to recall by template, and then relaunch to just the specific people that need statements.
Select the appropriate Compensation statement template from the dropdown and click Recall Statements.
NOTE: This feature is not supported with combined Compensation statements. Open a support case if there is a need to remove a combined Compensation statements.
KBA , sf compensation statements , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions