- After the Adaptive Job Server (AJS) is started and running in the Central Management Console (CMC) or the Central Configuration Manager (CCM), its status is disabled
- It is not possible to enable the AJS while the process is running
- If the AJS is stopped and enabled, it gets disabled again following startup
- Creating a new Adaptive Job Server fails with error "The edge between objects 829 and 968 does not exist"
- Creating Adaptive Job Server can only be done when some services are not included, specifically Crystal Reports 2013 Scheduling Service, Destination Scheduling Service and Program Scheduling Service
- Checking the object with SI_ID 829 (select * from CI_SYSTEMOBJECTS where SI_ID is in (829, 968)) returns dfo objects, namely Crystal install and CPP Scheduling Service objects
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.x
"The edge between objects does not exist", "The edge between objects xxx and xxx does not exist", The edge between objects and does not exist, 4.3 , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.