- A custom date field, created within a Compensation worksheet, has six digits while a standard date field has eight digits.
- A customer reports they are unable to adjust the date format of the date field within Compensation worksheets.
- They see the custom date field, which was also created, has a format of dd/mm/yy while any standard date field, such as start date, has a format of dd/mm/yyyy.
- Can the date format be made uniform, all following the dd/mm/yyyy format?
- This KB article describes what to do when creating custom date fields in a compensation plan and their formats.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
The dd/mm/yy is the current system default for custom date fields and cannot currently be changed.
Options for Customers
- Convert the custom date field to be a string type field. This will allow you enter the required date format for Compensation worksheets.
- The downside of this option is the date will NOT adjust based on changes in locale/language.
KB article 2826355 - Numeric overflow exception while applying non-EC eligibility rules in Compensation
sf, success factors, CMP, dates, custom date format, standard date format, date format, change date format, update dates, udf hire date, CMP-8039 , KBA , sf compensation worksheet design , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation all versions