- It is possible to include a column or columns in the worksheet using the UserName feature, which populates the fields with a person's first and last name.
The purpose of this field is to be able to display the full name of any user (first name, middle name, last name) in a custom column by supplying UserID only in User Directory.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
This could also be used to show anyone's name, but is typically used to show someones second manager or HR manager for example. The feature requires you to configure a field and populate the data file with the people's UserID. Follow the steps to do so:
- Go to Admin Tools > Compensation >Compensation Home;
- Choose your Template > Plan Setup > Design Worksheet.
- Hit Add Column button and choose Custom
- In Configure the selected column (right hand part of the screen), use the following settings and save your changes:
- Column Name: give your new column a name (in our example, Second Manager)
- Read-only: Choose Yes
- Column Type: Choose UserName
- Formula: leave empty
- Validation: No validation
- Column width: leave empty (recommended)
- Other Options: select options you need (in our example, reportable and reloadable)
- Column Id: give a unique column id or leave system suggested name.
- Import Key: give a unique import key (in our example SECONDMANAGERID)
Next step is to populate User Directory file with UserId. To do so, export the User Directory including Compensation information.
- Open your exported file and populate your import key column with UserIds (in our example SECONDMANAGERID).
- Save your changes and import the updated file back and create a new form.
- Check your newly created form.
include, name, compensation, form, worksheet, design, column , KBA , sf compensation worksheet design , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To