- This KB article reviews working with Compensation Groups.
- Compensation groups can be used in setting up guidelines as well as budgets where you assign guidelines or budgets to the groups you define.
- Employees can be grouped into compensation groups and assign a particular compensation plan to that group.
- This solution explains:
- How to create a compensation group
- How to assign a member to a compensation group
- Changing plan membership
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
sf, success factors, CMP , KBA , sf compensation permissions , sf compensation groups , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.