- Why are the icons missing from the Talent Card for certain people?
- How to restrict visibility to the succession elements in the Talent Card.
SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management and Devlopment
- In order to see the icons in the Succession Org Chart and Matrix Grid report, you need to be permissioned via "Succession Management and Matrix Report Permissions".
- If the employee does not fall within the reporting scope then succession data for that person will not be shown.
- Note: If you have "Succession Management and Matrix Report Permissions" for a user in a Target Population all icons on the Succession Org Chart and the Matrix Grid Report will be seen.
- If a role or user doesn't have visibility permission for fields or background portlets under Employee Data section then they won't be able to see any of those fields on the Talent Card.
Succession, Org Chart, Icons, Talent, Flags, Matrix, Grid, Permissions, SF, success factors, SCM , KBA , sf org chart , LOD-SF-SCM-ORG , Succession Org Chart , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development all versions