In report ABC, on key figure DEF, you have set up an exception. For example, this key figure shows a different background colour when a certain value is reached. You have also set up a broadcast using this report. However, when opening the report from the broadcast, the exception (i.e. the background colour in this example) is missing and the key figure does not show the defined background colour.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the report ABC from the work center Business Analytics.
- Click on the key figure in the rows or columns and choose New Exception.
- Choose the key figure DEF and set up the exception as required, for example by defining a background colour for specific values.
- Click OK. You will see the background colour in the report. Save this view.
- Now go to the work center Business Analytics, view Broadcasts.
- Click on New and set up a new broadcast with the report ABC as required.
- When the recipient opens the report from the e-mail, the exception is not maintained and the background colour is not taken over.
Exceptions in broadcasts are not supported.
Should you need this new functionality you can create a request via the Influencer page (https://ideas.sap.com/SAPByDesign) or consider creating a PDI solution, or contacting the SAP Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To