- You would like to create a PO with value zero (business example: gift)
- You would like to create an invoice for this PO
- You get the error message: "Purchase order contains no items for invoicing" OR "Enter the price or deselect the 'Invoice Expected' indicator"
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management all versions
invoice, expected, invoicing, zero, value, price, gift, SRMSTD, BBP_PD 445, BBP_IV 067 , KBA , zero , creating , follow-on document , expected , SRM-EBP-POR , Local Purchase Order , SRM-EBP-INV , Invoicing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.