- When a table with index is modified, the view based on that table is dropped, regenerated and created again.
- Executing the SQL script generated by PowerDesigner leads to an error because the view object does not exist yet.
- The ALTER VIEW statement should not have been generated before the object is created again.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
- IBM DB2 Version 10 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
CR773110, 773110 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.