Workforce planning and Analytics (WFA) Only - The ability to transfer existing custom members and sets between environments is needed when moving reports. Reports will not automatically transfer custom members and sets as the logic views the members and sets as independent data so it must be done manually.
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Planning and Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Within query workspace, select Edit
- Select Edit Custom Measures/Dimensions
- The option to transfer is not seen
Transferring custom members and sets is no longer available within query workspace
Custom members are not transferable between environments. The recommended practice would be to:
- Re-create the member in the other environment then transfer the report.
- After you've completed transferring the report, validate the report which should show you of any errors and re-sync those members.
- If the validation returns an error without an option to sync then simply re-add the field to the report.
SF, success factors, WFA, ANA, work force , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-WA , Workforce Anaytics , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Planning all versions