- Sucessfactors HXM
- Workforce Planning and Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Login the instance
- Select Workforce Analytics
- Query Workspace > File > Open Query > Select a query
- Select Time (set to a year or more )
- Limit by
- Filter by
- Drill to details headcount on selected year
- Result is showing more rows than the headcount counted
Drill to Details is retrieving data for each month selected in the year on different row.
- Most duplicates can be removed by selecting only a single month.
- If the Time Period is set to year or quarter, one row is retrieved for each month in the selected period. If for example EOP Headcount and Q2 2010 are selected, employees will have up to three rows each depending on whether they were present at the end of April, May and June.
- FTE may display multiple rows for a single employee in a single month if they have changed positions during the month, because different portions of their FTE value will be assigned to different places. For this reason it is best not to use FTE if the desired result is one row per employee.
Drill, to, Details, more, rows, headcount, WFA, Workforce, Analytics, Workspace, query, output, file, records, filter, limited, Time, by, counted , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-WA , Workforce Anaytics , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions