Can I disable the “select another competency” link (which points to other Competency Libraries) on the Performance Review form when a user selects the “Writing Assistant Tool” that is located on the upper-right hand side of the Writing Advisor window?
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- It is not possible to disable this link. It dynamically shows when you use competency libraries and competencies based on jobcode in the section
- Content in Select another competency is controlled by the data you have loaded into your competency libraries.
- By default the popup will load competencies that are mapped to the users jobcode. All other competencies that are not mapped via Families & Roles to the persons jobcode will fall under the "Select another competency" bucket.
- You cannot customize what displays in this other bucket as it is dynamic based on what you have loaded in your libraries.
- If there is a competency that you do not want to show for anyone, then set the competency statusto "Hidden".
- Other configuartion options you may be to consider is to remove the configurable option from users and pre-populate competencies based on jobcode and category filters.
- With this option the user has no ADD button to access the library, and will get competencies you define for their role, as well as category filters you may have set for that section.
select, another, competencies, performance, pm, management, jpb, jobcode, sho, hidden, competency , KBA , csg_q , sf competencies & behaviors , LOD-SF-PM-FAM , Competencies Behaviors Families and Roles , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions