This article explains how to enable and configure the "Document Late Notification for External Participant" email notification for 360 Multi-Rater.
SuccessFactors 360 Multi-rater
- It is possible to enable a separate Document Late Notification for external participants.
- This email notification will be sent to a user when the 360 evaulation in his/her inbox is already late for completion.
- The notification is triggered based on the number of days set for the Default Late Notification Date (in days) in Form Template Settings.
- This is calculated based on the 360 Review due date + number of days specified.
- Emails are sent during off-peak business hours, after midnight EST.
- It is not possible to specify a different email template for each 360 Review template.
- Supported tokens for this notification are: [[DOC_TITLE]], [[NO_OF_DAYS]], [[IS_WAS_DUE_ON]], [[ACCEPT]], [[DECLINE]], [[SIGNATURE]]
- Go to Admin Center > E-Mail Notification Template Settings/
- Select the Document Late Notification for External Participant checkbox.
360, multi-rater, document, review, form, evaluation, late, notification, email, external, participant enable, configure, text, specify, template, different , KBA , sfemail notifications , LOD-SF-MTR-EML , Emails and Notifications , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions