- This article describes what controls the email notifications for the Send Reminder button in a 360 Review.
- How to enable/disable the email notification for the Send Reminder button in 360 Multi-rater.
SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
For External participants, reminder notifications are based on the Email Notification Template "360 Document Evaluation Notification for External Participant"
For internal participants, reminder notifications are based on the Email Notification Template "Document Due Notification"
To enable the notifications for the Send Reminder to work, please enable the email notifications as required:
- Go to Admin Center > E-mail Notification Templates Settings
- Enable 360 Document Evaluation Notification for External Participant(For External Participants)
- Enable Document Due Notification (For Internal Participants)
- Click Save Notification Settings
- The Send Reminder button will not be visible and Send Reminder to All Participants will not work if the Document Due Notification is not enabled.
- There is no limit on the number of times this reminder may be sent, and there is no audit on the form to verify how many reminders have been sent by the end user.
Send reminder, send reminder to all participants, 360 Document Evaluation Notification for External Participant, document due notification, MTR, multi-rater, multi, rater, participant, external, internal, document, notification, template, trigger, send, configuration, button , KBA , sf email notifications , LOD-SF-MTR-EML , Emails and Notifications , LOD-SF-MTR , 360 Multi Rater , How To