- How to restore deleted forms?
- How do I automatically restore deleted documents for an employee that becomes active again?
- A user leaves your organization and then returns. Instead of manually searching for their old forms, set the forms to automatically restore upon making the user active again.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Manually Restore Forms
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Forms by User > Restore Deleted Forms.
- Select "Employee Document Folder" or "Advanced Search" and enter relevant information.
- Click Search button.
- Check the check box on the left for the form you want to restore.
- Click Restore button.
- Confirm: Are you sure you want restore selected 1 documents?
- Click Yes button.
- You will receive a message: Verify message 1 total forms. Successfully restored: 1. Failed to restore: 0
Using the Advanced Search feature
You can use the new search page that lets you do a Basic Search using just the employee's name and the folder you want to look in, or you can use the Advanced Search and pick the employee or form attributes to search for a group of forms.
As of B1107 You now have the option to search for forms by deletion date, making it easier to find forms removed within a certain timeframe. In the Deletion Dates fields, type the dates you want. (PLT-12276)
It is also possible to hide a document without deleting the form and restore visibility to a hidden document using Admin Center > Manage Forms by User > Manage Document Visibility (more details about this feature on KBA 2086708).
Note: Documents are not actually deleted in the SuccessFactors application, which normally makes it possible to restore a deleted document using Restore Deleted Forms.
Automatically Restore Forms
Since b1204, Administrators now have the option to set Form Templates to automatically restore when a user becomes active again. This can be done by following the paths below:
- Go to Admin Center.
- Select Performance Management > Form Template Settings.
- Select the template.
- Click Enable Auto Restore Deleted Form When Importing User (more details about this feature on KBA 2086662).
- Click Update Form Template at the bottom to save the changes.
restore, deleted forms, auto restore deleted form, delete document, manually, automatically, how to, performance management , KBA , csg_q , sf performance manage live forms , sf data recovery or restore , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To