When trying to route the form one step back or forward using Route Form tool a message is received: Recipient Not Found.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Forms by User > Route Form
- Click on "Move the form one step back" or "Move the form one step forward"
The step where you are trying to route the form for contains a role where the user is invalid. For example, the step is an EX step, however the Employee does not have a Matrix Manager.
There are two options to check if the step contains an user that is invalid.
- From the User interface:
- Go to Admin Center > Modify Form Route Map;
- Open the Route Map of the specific document;
- From there it is possible to see the full Route Map of the form including the steps with invalid users.
- Partners and Support can perform this additional check from Provisioning
- Go to Provisioning > Route Document;
- Enter the document ID;
- It is possible to see the full Route Map of the form including the steps with invalid users.
In the above example, there is a Matrix Manager step between a Manager step and an Employee step. But the Employee doesn't have a Matrix Manager, so the step was auotmatically skipped. When you routed the form one step back or forward so the form goes to Matrix Manager step, as there is no EX user id in this step, the system cannot route it because the recipient is not found.
Instead of using "Move the form one step back" or "Move the form one step forward" button, try to use "Move the form to a specific step" option in Route Form page. This will allow you to bypass any steps that are invalid.
SuccessFactors, SF, Performance, form, document, ID, route form, route document, step back, back, forward, invalid, recipient, not found, error, message , KBA , sf error messages pm , sf error messages platform , LOD-SF-PM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , Problem