- The delete button on the characteristic tab in Change Class transaction CL02 is disabled / greyed out when using a change number.
- A change number ( ECM ) has object type 'classification' set but still it is not possible to delete char in CL02.
- It is possible to delete a characteristic in CL02 without a change number but not when using a change number.
- When using transaction CL6K ( RMCLMDEL ) with a change number , a popup is displayed with 'Change number ignored for class type ' CL141 .
- SAP ERP Cross Application (CA)
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
"CL 141" , ECH , delete , AENR , ASUP , KSSK , AENR , ECH , ECM , SPRO , IMG , Customizing , SDN , KBA , CA-CL-CL , Classification , LO-ECH , Engineering Change Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.