- This KBA focuses on using the "Enforce permissioning for Detailed Document Search & Archive & Print Reporting" option to restrict content.
- This feature can be used to restrict content from administrators and those with detailed reporting rights in the Reporting section of the Admin Center.
- This feature was previously called "Enable permissioning for report print preview".
- This KBA also answers the question how content could be restricted from individuals with advanced reporting rights when using the Detail Document search and the Archive & Print feature
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
By default, both the Detailed Document Search and Archive and Print are designed so individuals granted with reporting rights will be able to see form content normally restricted for certain roles within an actual form. This would enable senior managers or administrators to be able to report on content that is otherwise not visible.
Some companies may want to disable this default behavior and also enforce the permissions at the template level also in detailed reports.
To do this per template:
- Go to Admin Center > Performance Management > Manage Templates > [Select your template]
- From here, General Settings > Advanced Settings > Check the Enforce permissioning for Detailed Document Search & Archive & Print Reporting checkbox.
- Click Update Form Template to save the changes.
NOTE: The option can also be enabled via Admin Center > Form Template Settings
This feature will impact PM review forms and 360 forms on the following pages:
- Classic Reporting > Detailed Document Search > Click form name in result list to display a print preview of a PM/360 form.
- Classic Reporting > Archive & Print > Create New Document Archive > Click List Documents button > Click form name in result list to display a print preview of a PM/360 form.
- Classic Reporting > Archive & Print > Create New Document Archive > After report is generated down and open the PDF file which will display PM/360 form.
If this option is enabled and the permission for the Other's Rating Tab is disabled, tab-related information such as comments and ratings will be hidden as well when viewing and printing the PDF output. This will occur on all steps for all roles of the template settings.
NOTE: This is a dynamic option and will apply to live forms in real-time.
Enforce permissioning for Detailed Document Search and Archive & Print, enforce permission at template level, reporting, detailed document search, PM, Success Factors, PMGM , KBA , sf reporting pm , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To