- A Performance Management form is missing route map steps or a step was skipped.
- Some PM forms have fewer steps than others.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
There a several reasons why route map steps are missing, the most common are listed below.
- The form was routed with the Route Form tool using the option "Skip Step to continue the process:"
- A user in the route map is inactive or was inactive when the form was created or routed.
- During form launch, manager change, or form routing, the SuccessFactors Application will automatically skip any step for which the there is no active user in the designated role (e.g. the next step in the route map is a matrix manager step but the subject either does not have a matrix manager assigned, or the assigned matrix manager is inactive that step will be skipped.)
Most of the time, these issues can be resolved by correcting the underlying data and "rocking" the form using the Route Forms tool.
To rock a form,
- Open the Route Forms tool in Admin Center
- Use the search options to select the form(s) at issue.
- Route the form backwards to a step prior to the missing step
- If the data has been corrected, you should now see the steps that were missing, use the Route Forms tool to route the form to the desired step.
skip, route form, route back, inactive, data, review, move on behalf of, SF, success factors, PMGM, rock , KBA , sf routing maps , LOD-SF-PM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions