- What is the "Only create iterative and collaborative steps when all roles exist for a user" feature in route maps?
- Is it possible to have a step in the performance route map that is conditional based on whether the a role exists for the subject?
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
You now have the option to create a route map where multi-role steps can be skipped if the role doesn’t exist for a specific employee’s review. Previously, missing roles would halt the entire routing sequence for that employee. For example: you create a route map that specifies that a matrix manager is part of a collaborative step. If your employee John Smith doesn’t have a matrix manager, the system can now automatically skip this entire step and move on to the next role in the approval sequence so that John Smith’s review can be routed to completion.
To enable the option in the route map:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Route Maps.
- Select the route map you want to work with.
- Select the "Only create iterative and collaborative steps when all roles exist for a user" check box.
route map, iterative collaborative steps, skip, changing, moving to next step, jumping, step skip, move, routing, missing step, miss, user, where is users, manage route map, collaborative step. , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , How To