- Stack Ranker is displaying as a drop-down list and not as a graphical view.
- When will stack ranker show ratings as a drop-down list as opposed to the typical graphic?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- In manager's Team Overview, click the Team Rater button
- Notice that the Rating scale is in drop-down list
- Custom Rating Scale
- The system shall display the rating scale in horizontal selection (as seen below) that changes color on mouse hover when the rating scale meets all of the following conditions:
The rating scale has 7 or less values
The rating scale values are single digit positive integers or zero (i.e. 0 - 9)
- The system shall display the rating scale in a drop-down list (as seen below) when any of the following conditions are met:
- The rating scale has more than 7 values
- The rating scale values are not single digit positive integers or zero (i.e. anything other than 0 - 9
Team Overview, stack ranker dropdown, team rater dropdown , KBA , sf stack ranker , LOD-SF-PM-TR , Team Rater / Stack Ranker , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions