SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Email signature is a block of text that will be appended to all out-going E-Mail notifications.
- It can be added to any template by including the variable code [[SIGNATURE]] at the bottom of your email message.
- Go to 'Admin Centre'
- Search 'Email Notification Template Settings'
- Click on the 'Email Signature' template
- Make modifications in the 'Email Body' field at the bottom of the form.
- Click 'Save Changes' to when the modifications are complete.
For more information see the user guide: Email Body for Notifications
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-NOT , Email Notifications , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions