- How to make report objects (Web Intelligence, Crystal Report, Dashboard) viewable in offline mode on Android
- You have saved a Dashboard but you cannot see it in the SAP BI Mobile App
- You have ticked the "Work Offline" box
- You have set the "offlineStorage" on CMC following KBA 1927219
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1 / 4.2
- SAP BI Mobile App
- Android or iOS
BI4 4.0 4.1 4.2 SAP BI Mobile App Offline store storage view report object in offline mode Client Settings offlinestorage , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-AND , BI Mobile on Android , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.