- How can an administrator accept Data Privacy Consent Statements on behalf of specific employees?
- Is it possible to have the Data Privacy Consent Statement approved by another user?
- A typical case would be when creating a fictitious "Interim Manager" for employees who do not have a manager assigned. In such cases, especially in SSO environments, it's not possible to login as this "Interim Manager" to accept the DPCS.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
It is possible to accept another the Data Privacy Consent Statement by another user that is an admin user with DPCS admin permissions.
- In order to have access to the tool (Set DPCS Statement Status) itself, users must have the RBP permission Manage System Properties -> Data Privacy Consent Statement Settings
- In order to accept on behalf of Candidates, users must have the RBP Permission "". This permission can be found in the Manage Recruiting -> DPCS Accept on behalf of candidate
NOTE: If these permissionsare given, the user will see the login DPCS as well, This is expected behavior.
To accept on others behalf, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to "Admin Center">"Set DPCS Statement Status";
- Search for the user that you want to accept the DPCS on his behalf;
- There you will see a list of the statements, with their types.
- To accept one for them, you need to just click Accept;
There are three available types when creating a new Data Privacy Statement:
- Login - This statement displays when a user first logs in to SuccessFactors HCM. The user must accept the statement to use SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite. This is a platform privacy statement.
- Recruiting Internal - This statement displays before an internal candidate completes a candidate profile or applies for a job. This is a recruiting specific statement.
- Recruiting External - This statement displays before an external candidate can create a candidate profile. The candidate must accept the statement to proceed. This is also a recruiting specific statement.
- Note that the type 'Login', can just be accepted on behalf of others, while both 'Recruiting Internal' and 'Recruiting External' types can be accepted or declined on behalf of others.
- Is not possible to grant permission to accept the DPCS exclusively to candidates and not to users, the permissions for candidates is dependent from the "main" permission and works as an extra layer of permission.
2088071 - Data Privacy Consent Statement Settings - Platform
DPCS, Set DPCS statement status, Recruiting External, Recruiting Internal, Login , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To