- What is the Data Retention Management tool?
- How do I turn on the data purge tool?
- What is the default state of the data purge tool?
- How do you give an administrator access to the tool and what does each permission represent?
- How does an admin purge data associated to a user?
- How does an admin purge an inactive user?
- How does an admin purge an external candidate?
- Can the purged data be restored? Is the purge reversible?
- What about users? Can the purged users UserID’s or Usernames be recycled?
- Can the email notifications be customised?
- What is the process of Data Retention Management?
- What e-mail notifications will be sent from Data Retention Management?
- Auto Data Purge
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
can't import user, user has been purged, --27 -27; purge, employee data purge, purge inactive employee, Data Retention Management Admin Guide/Manual, delete users, right-to-return, right to return, EC data user purge failed. Please check server log or create a ticket, HRISChangeLogDataReplication, DRTM, DRTM notifications, MDF, MDF custom object purge, custom object, notifications, e-mail, approval, preview , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.