- Home Page: To-Do List– Showing inactive users under upcoming items
- Some managers can see inactive users listed in the upcoming items of their To-Do list
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login is as the Employee Manager
- Check the Home Page To Do items
- See that there's an inactive user PM form still appearing there
The cause for this issue is when admin imported user as inactive, the following options were not checked.
- Admin tools>Employee Import>Specify Form routing options>Automatic Document Removal. Then select one (or all) of the following options:
- Remove Inactive Employees' In-Progress Documents.
- Remove Inactive Employees' Completed Documents.
- Remove Inactive Employees' 360 Evaluation Documents.
- Admin tools>Employee Import>Specify Compensation form updating options> Inactive Employees or Planners.
Remove Inactive planner's Compensation Worksheets.
If you want to remove inactive users from To-Do list you can follow any of the below options
- Activate the user temporarily and import again by checking appropriate import options.
- Activate the user temporarily and remove his documents using delete documents option under admin tools.
After perform above steps you will not see the Inactive user in the upcoming items
home page, to do list, inactive users, inactive user form, PM form, to do item, platform, upcoming item , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-PLT-TOD , To-Do List Issues , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions