*****Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Users do not see the Password tab under Settings > Options. They are unable to reset their own passwords
- Administrators are unable to see the confirmation that password was successfully reset from Admin Center > Reset User Password (for individual users)
- New users are not forced to change the initial password sent through welcome email after answering the security questions.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
The symptoms mentioned above are observed due to "Hide the Personal Password Tab from users" setting enabled in the instance.
To disable this, you can follow the steps listed below.
- Go to Admin Center > Company Settings > Select Company System and Logo Settings.
- Un-check the setting ‘Hide the Personal Password Tab from users’
- Click "Save".
password, hide password , KBA , sf passwords , LOD-SF-PLT-PWD , Password Policy Settings & Reset Password , LOD-SF-PLT-OPT , User Settings , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions