- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
- SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- There may be many reasons why certain data is not showing in an Report, and this solution does not attempt to answer all possible reasons for general usage. Rather the purpose of this is to highlight issues specific to clients that have just enabled Ad Hoc Reports / Report Table, or where they have had new fields added to forms that are not showing up in the reports.
- For these specific scenarios the issue may be that the new fields need to be populated into our reporting tables. For performance reasons reports are often not reading data directly from your live forms and plans, but rather pull data that has been fed into reporting tables. When you first enable Report Table, or when you have had new fields added to your system, or for when data in the report seems to be old and out of sync you should open a case with Customer Success and request that they run the Sync process.
- Customer Success can Sync Data for 360 Forms, Performance Forms, and Goal Plans. This will cause all current data and new fields to be pulled into the reporting tables making it available to your Reports.
Customer Success Provisioning Options
When enabling a new adhoc repor or when a client's data needs to be re-synced run the following options.
In Company Settings > Ad Hoc Report Builder:
- Goal Management > Sync
- Performance Management > Sync
- 360 Multi Rater > Sync
The settings will display "None" if there has not been any sync before.
Once you click on "Sync", a new window will be opened on your screen, where you can choose the sync options:
Sync Options (Create New Job)
- Job Name: System will define this
- Job Owner: Select an active Admin account to run this under. The Job Owner will be used to authenticate all submitted jobs. They will also be the default user to receive E-mail notifications.
- Job Parameters:
- Migrate all your PM data to reporting tables: Typically you will want to select this for a new implementation.
- Migrate the data related to single PM template to reporting tables: Typically you might select a form if only one needs updating
- Batch Size: If you want to limit how many are done per batch.
- Reset: Use this to start the process again. For example, you ran the sync job and due to some reason there was a failure. Say by the time of failure, almost 1000 forms out of 2000 total forms are migrated. For the next sync that you perform,
- When the "reset" checkbox is un-checked, the next sync would start from 1001th form.
- When the "reset" checkbox is checked, the sync would start from 1st form (redo the 1000 form migration that was done earlier).
Job Occurrence & Notification
- Occurence: Once
- Additional E-mail Recipients: Enter additional E-mail addresses, separated by commas, for all the users who want to receive the notifications.
- Send E-mail when job starts: Optional
SF, SuccessFactors, Performance, Goals, 360, MTR, Report, Data not showing in the report, empty report, missing goal data, missing form data, entity, sync, Migrate Data for, PM, GM, Ad hoc Report Builder , KBA , sf reporting gm , sf reporting pm , sf adhoc reports , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-GM-REP , Reporting and Data Imports Exports , LOD-SF-MTR-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To