- This KB article outlines options available to have custom xml changes applied to existing programs, templates, and data models
- What changes are handled by Partners or Professional Services?
- What changes are handled by regular support incidents and are charges incurred?
- Are there changes a customer can do on their own?
- SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi Rater
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Platform
Software Change Requests (SCR) Per Product
Please refer to the following pages if your change is in one of these modules.
- Calibration - (there are no xml level changes possible in Calibration)
- Career Development and Learning Activity Plans
- Compensation & Variable Pay
- Employee Profile/People Profile
- Goal Management
- Performance Management Includes 360 multi rater forms.
- Recruiting Management
- Recruiting Marketing
- Succession Management
- SAP Professional Services is the team to engage on large projects, module implementation, new implementations etc.
- To engage with professional services please speak with your Sales Account Manager.
- Basic year-over-year changes and custom xml changes you cannot complete via Admin Tools are delivered via our extensive global SAP Partner Network.
- Partners are engaged when there is a change that is:
- Creating something net new
- A change to existing logic, permissions, fields etc. in existing process or program
- Adding functionality that was not previously part of your program/process
- Optional changes a customer does not need, but desires
- Multiple changes to multiple templates and programs
- Program integrations
- New go live implementations
Partners can deliver the following types of changes:
- All XML level changes system wide in all modules
- Evaluating current programs for design optimization
- Creation of new system fields, and associated permissions
- Creation of new system filter fields to be used throughout the application
- 3-tier custom language changes (Customers can perform these changes too by using the Manage Language Feature)
- Creation of new workflows and the associated user permissions within forms and programs not supported via Admin Tools
- Creating new PM v11 templates (PM v11 changes no longer supported via regular support)
- Creating or editing PMv12 templates not supported via admin tools
- Goal plan changes not supported via admin tools
- Creating or editing requisitions not supported via admin tools
Please reach out to our Partners today to engage with an expert.
Engaging a partner directly:
- Visit our Partner Listings page
- Click the "SAP Services Partners" sub-tab
- From the list, click on the Partner name you'd like to work with to be taken to their site
- Partners can provide quotes and estimates based on your needs
Note: Do not call the SAP 800 number as that will just direct you back to support.
What Can We Change Ourselves?
- To understand what you can change yourself via Admin Tools, download the latest version of your Admin Guide: Admin Guides - Administer your programs via self-service
- Over the years we have invested heavily in Admin Tools and Manage Templates capabilities so administrators can make use of self-service programs.
- Also refer to online articles relevant to your modules: Online Change Consultant.
SCR CCOR XML soft ware Form Implementation SF Success Factors PLT Platform biz x Bizx PMGM PM GM MTR multirater EC RCM RMK OBD ONB SCM LMS DM SDM , KBA , sf bizx performance management , sf ccor change request , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-GM , Goal Management , How To
|CCOR form (new).docx|