- In SAP Replication Server (SRS), if a subscription for a database replication definition is created or defined omitting the "subscribe to truncate table" clause.
- There is no way to include that clause later.
- Under these circumstances one has to drop and recreate the subscription.
- The "alter subscription ... for database replication definition.." command does not allow the "subscribe to truncate table" clause.
- Even the "sysadmin apply_truncate_table" command does not work with MSA and reports error:
Msg 15348, Level 12, State 0:
There are no subscriptions which reference the table 'dbo.table_name'. The 'sysadmin' command is not executed
- SAP Replication Server 15.7 (SRS)
- Multi-Site Availability (MSA)
SAP Replication Server 15.7
773631, MSA, alter subscription, subscribe to truncate table , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.