- If you change the account number of vendor specified for manual pricing conditions in a PO (purchase order), there is no change log for the changes.
- Changes are not recorded in tables CDHDR/CDPOS.
- In case there is a wrong vendor in the freight condition, during invoice process an incorrect freight can be posted.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, KOMV-LIFNR, freight, vendor, accrual, conditions, delivery costs, EKPO, EKKO, CDPOS, item changes , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.