- Receive "Error: Invalid confidential channel (FWB 00032)" when attempting to login to BI with SSO
- Receive "Error: Invalid confidential channel (FWB 00032)" when attempting to login to BI manually with enterprise accounts
- Intermittently, the following error occurs during logon to a clustered environment with at least two Central Management Servers:
Error: "Invalid confidential channel. (FWB 00032)"
- This error is also reported after login when performing various tasks in BI Launchpad
- Symptoms are usually intermittent
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
zie sporadic failure error message , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.