'LOGCA' is an SAP script to collect log files/traces created by below tools/actions and by Oracle Instance.
- Oracle Database Upgrade (by DBUA, dbua.sap.sh, Database Upgrade Assistant)
- Oracle Software Installation (by runInstaller, RUNINSTALLER, setup.exe, sapserver.ps1)
- Bundle Patch Installation (opatch, mopatch, datapatch, catsbp)
- Complete path of "diagnostic_dest" Oracle Initialization Parameter
Logca is intended to collect the mentioned logfiles automatically without any user interaction. It can be used on any installation types (RAC, Exadata, Oracle FailSafe, ODA, ASM, etc.)
This script is available as Patch 25918388:
- in SAPs SBP for Linux/Unix system
- as an interim patch for Windows Operating Systems
- as a generic patch attached to this Knowledge Base Article
- downloadable generic patch on SAP Software Center
- SAP Release independent
- Oracle Database 10g
- Oracle Database 11g
- Oracle Database 12c (12.1 and 12.2)
- Oracle Database 18c
- Oracle Database 19c
- UNIX/Linux, Oracle Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, WINDOWS
unix, linux, aix, hpux, solaris, oracle linuc, upgrade,installation, patch, problem, case, issue, logfile, log, file, assistant, support, upload, attach, message, fail, stuck, hang, gui, oui, java, database, db, help, file, gather, collect, compress, provide, logca, log collector assistant, logca.sh, logca.bat, logca.ps1, trace, analyze, collect, zip, unzip, compress, decompress, provide, support, Patch, 25918388, SBP,DBBP, BundlePatch, Bundle, PSU, CPU, PowerShell , KBA , BC-DB-ORA , Oracle , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.