- When a job is collected or transfered over to the Recruitment Marketing Platform, the system automatically captures time and date information that can appear confusing to both internal and external users. There are also several automated processes that update these dates as well.
Login to the Client Dashboard (clients.jobs2web.com) and select Job > Search, and search for either a set of jobs or all jobs. Select an individual job and view the Job Details to view the given dates for that job.
- Recruiting Marketing
- Start and End Date: These are aribtrary dates, not neccessarily set or gathered, and unrelated to the dates that are set in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- With some customers who have either a real-time job feed or an API feed of jobs, the End Date can be used to be the automatic deactivation date for the job in the Recruitment Marketing Platform.
- Import Date: This is the date and time where the job is initially imported into the Recruitment Marketing Platform. This is essentially the time the system first encountered the job and put it in the job core--this is a reference point only, and no functionality is built around it.
- Last Modified: This is the date that the job was last changed by either a user or an automated system process. Typically, this is whenever the job last had maintenance ran on it (in the above example, that appears to be the case, as maintenance ran close to the time when the job was imported).
- Reference Date: This date is not visible within the Dashboard, but is visible in the external site. The Reference Date always begins with the Import Date (the date it was initally gathered) and is then updated on a rolling 30-day basis. This is important for purposes of search engine optimization, and showing candidates that jobs are fresh and available.
- This is even more critical for evergreen jobs (permanently available jobs that are for positions with high turnover or simply as talent pipelines) which can be open for years.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions