- Live Profile in Calibration shows UNRATED
- Live Profile ratings show up as “unrated” in calibration session even though it’s visible in employee profile
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
The most likely scenario is there is a mismatch between the rating period for the live profile rating and the “Review Period” configured in the Calibration Template. The Start date and End date of the live profile rating must be within the range configured in the Calibration template.
To check the Calibration Template Review Period:
- Go to Admin Tools > Calibration
- Choose Manage Calibration Template (select the template used).
- The Review Period is under the “Basic Info” tab:
If live profile rating date range is within the configured Calibration template review period, contact Customer Success to ensure the data model is correctly configured.
SF, Success Factors, PMGM, PM, CAL, Calibration Module, Ratings, Live Profile, Calibration from Employee Profile, unrated, Calibration Review Period , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-EP , Calibrating with Employee Profile , How To