Error "F5080 - Consolidated companies & and & are different" is given in the following scenarios:
- When posting a Goods Receipt (GR) for delivery costs in MIGO
- When posting an Invoice Receipt (IR) for delivery costs in MIRO.
- When clearing a "GR/IR clearing" account in transaction MR11.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
F5 080, F5080, MIGO, goods receipt, GR/IR, Inter-company postings, OBA7, trading partner, VBUND, consolidation, goods issue, transfer postings, MR11, Invoice. , KBA , FI-AP-AP-J , Integration/Accounting Interface , MM-IV-LIV , Logistics Invoice Verification , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , MM-IV-CA , G/L Clearing Account Maintenance , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.