- Can the notes set for the inactive employee be seen?
- If the employee returns to active,will the notes restore as well?
- Access to the “notes” of inactive employees would be helpful or required in many situations.
For example: If a manager is looking to see notes they placed for an employee who is no longer active.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- If a manager has the permission to Include Inactive Users in search in Employee Profile, then that manager will still be able to see the Notes for the user.
- Please follow this KnowledgeBase under the References section below to grant the permission Include Inactive Users in search
- If the above permission is not set for the manager:
- The manager will not be able to see the Notes for the inactive user.
- The Notes will be visible to the manager only after the user is reactivated.
Employee Status, Notes, Inactive, SF, Success factors, EC , KBA , sf employee_central , sf email , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information (Employment Details) , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions