You are not able to pay the expenses for the employee as the Payment Media Run is giving the below error message:
'Processing of document ID ABC from bank account XYZ failed' (where ABC means the Document ID and XYZ means the Bank Account ID).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Payment Management work center.
- Go to the Periodic Tasks view.
- Go to the Payment Media Runs subview.
- Search for Run ID and select the Run ID.
- It shows the Processing Status as Finished With Errors.
- Open the respective Application Log ID.
- Go to the Results tab and notice the error message:
'Processing of document ID ABC from bank account XYZ failed'
You have not maintained the proper address information of the Employee in the Employee Master Data.
You have to maintain the address for the Employee.
- Go to the Personnel Administration work center.
- Go to the Employees view.
- Search for the employee and choose Edit tab.
- Go to the Personal Data tab.
- Choose Private Contact Data tab and maintain the correct address for the Employee.
payment media run; bank account id , KBA , AP-PAY , Payment Processing , How To