This is the continuation document for the case document 1984375 - Electronic Financial Reporting - Procedure for changing the taxonomy and the ERiC Client - Additional material.
Since the former ERiC Client tool is no longer valid after April 2014, SAP SE has come up with a new tool called as SAP ERP Client for E-Bilanz for transferring financial data to the tax authority in electronic form under Section 5b of the German Income Tax Act (EStG).
The link for this new tool is not yet published on the Application and User Management work center, Download Center view because of the delay in the approval process for it. Hence, the setup file for the new tool and an excel template are uploaded in a temporary folder and customers are given access to it on a case by case basis. Once the approval process is complete the new tool will be made available in the Download center View again as the former ERiC client.
Please open an case with the Header: Deliver Excel Add-In Electronic Financial Reporting - Germany and provide a valid S-user. You will get access to a folder. You could then download the files.
2) Excel Add-In – Installation requirements
- NET Framework 4.0 (Client Profile + Extended) or higher
- Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013 x86
- Windows XP is not supported anymore
3) Excel Add-In – Brief description
EXCEL Add-In is a wrapper for the ERiC . dll files that are published by the German Tax Authority. Related to the Add-In, there is also an EXCEL Template that provides the required EXCEL sheets that allows a user to modify the data before sending them to the tax authority.
A button for importing an XBRL file is visible: Using this button, the customer can upload the XBRL file that was created by the MDRO into the EXCEL template for further processing (incl. sending to the tax authority).
There are other buttons to Validate the data and upload the data as well.
- Sheet Stammdaten: This sheet contains the GCD data about the company etc.
- Sheets Bilanz and GuV: The GAAP data from the balance sheet and P&L report
- Sheet Steuerliche Gewinnermittlung and Ergebnisverwendung: Manually entered changes to values
- Sheet Kontennachweis: G/L Account balances
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.