- This KB article provides information regarding Recruiter Single Sign-On functionality
- For customers who have both Recruiting Management and Recruiting Marketing, Recruiter SSO permits a recruiter to quickly and easily access their Recruiting Marketing functionality
- It also makes it possible to post trackable, functional links to their most critical requisitions
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
There are only two configuration prerequisites to enabling this.
- SSL must be enabled on your RMK site
- A default role for RMK users must be configured in Recruiting Marketing
Enabling Recruiter Single Sign-On
To enable this functionality, please submit a case in the Support portal to begin the process to enable this feature. There are several configuration steps that the SuccessFactors team will need to take to be able to enable this:
- An export or feed of the existing users within the BizX platform to RMK
- Configuration changes to RMK and RCM
Setting Permissions for Recruiter
To set permissions for a user to see and access the links to RMK in RCM, follow these simple steps:
- For customers with Role-Based Permission enabled, Admin Tools > Managing Recruiting > Recruiting Permissions > Grant 'Recruiter RMK SSO Permission'
- For customers with Role-Based Permission, 'Recruiter RMK SSO Permission' can be found in Manage Security > Role Permissions under Manage Recruiting
Recruiter Workflow and Experience
- Once Recruiter SSO has been setup and users have been permission to see these links, their experience in RCM will only change slightly.
- They'll see a link to Recruiting Marketing in the header of their RCM (Recruiting) system: this link will bring them to the RMK home screen.
- Individual jobs, however, will also have an individual link that will say 'Market Job' that will bring a user directly into RMK, to the URL Builder.
- From here, recruiters have the capability to quickly and easily build a trackable link for posting to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or any of the other available sources.
- Users can also quickly generate a shortened URL, as well (via Bit.ly or Goo.gl), and finally can generate a QR Code as well for events, cards, or signs.
- The user feed runs every 24 hours and does not require additional configuration.
- If you grant a user permissions and SSO is not working, you may need to wait up to 24 hours for the user feed to sync with RMK.
SF, success factors, RCM, RMK, recruiter single sign on, SSO , KBA , sf sso , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions