Unable to send documents via e-mail due to output error.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Click on Invoice Documents view.
- Edit the Invoice document.
- Go to the Output History Tab.
- The status of the document is error.
When you click on error below information is displayed.
An output error occurred:
Test recipient e-mail address is missing in business configuration
View the details and follow the steps provided to solve the error.
Test recipient e-mail address is missing in business configuration.
This issue is due to incorrect setting in non-productive systems. You have chosen an option to send all e-mails to specific address. But recipient address is not maintained.
To resolve this issue, follow below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Click on Overview view.
- Search for E-Mail and Fax Settings activity.
- Click on E-Mail and Fax Settings and again E-Mail and Fax Settings hyperlink.
- Under E-Mail and Fax Delivery in a Non-Productive System, send all e-mail to this address will be chosen.
- Maintain missing recipient address on which you want to test the scenarios.
Note: This is valid for any Business Documents.
KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions