You see that your Put-Away task is confirmed and the status of the task is Finished. However, the relevant inbound delivery document has the release status as Not Released.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Inbound Delivery work center.
- Select the Inbound Deliveries view.
- Search and select the relevant Inbound Delivery ID.
- You can see that the release status of your inbound delivery is Not Released.
The Put-Away task was confirmed by reporting deviation for the relevant items in the task.
- Go to Inbound Logistics work center.
- Select view Monitoring and subview By Warehouse Order and select Advanced button.
- Select the relevant warehouse order and choose Edit button.
- In the warehouse order screen, Go to Operations tab.
- In the Operations tab , Select Accept Deviation and choose the button Close.
- Go back to Inbound Delivery view and search for the Inbound delivery ID.
- Select the relevant Inbound Delivery you can see that the release status of your inbound delivery is updated to Released.
Undo Release Button Is Not Enabled For Inbound Delivery, Inbound delivery release error, not able to release inbound delivery, inbound delivery not releasing , KBA , undo release button is not enabled , not able to release inbound delivery , inbound delivery release error , AP-IDP-CID , Confirmed Inbound Delivery , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions