- While upgrading the Afaria Server or Enrollment Server (AfariaiPhoneServer) components to Service Pack 5 (SP5), the installation appears to stall. This is observed after clicking past the Service Account page for Afaria or processing Version.ini for the Enrollment Server
- No network activity and very little CPU activity is observed
- The customer may conclude that the upgrade has failed if they don't wait long enough
- The problem tends not be observed in Test or Development environments
- The installation resumes after a long pause (up to 2 hours in extreme cases)
SAP Afaria 7.0 SP5
SAP Afaria 7.0
install, installation, setup, setup.exe, afariaiphoneserver.exe, upgrade, fail, crash, stop, stall , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.