- In order to check the communication between SAP Data Services (RFC Server) and SAP BW (RFC Client), need to retrieve the port number of the RFC Server and the gateway of SAP BW.
- Once those ports number have been defined then via telnet the communication will be testing in order to be sure there is not network rules which block the communication from SAP Data Services to SAP BW and from SAP BW to SAP Data Services
- by default, SAP BW gateway will provide the BW port number
- by default, SAP Data Service RFC Server will use dynamic port number.
- Any supported platforms
- Any version of Data Services 4.x
SAP Data Services 4.0 ; SAP Data Services 4.1 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
RFC Server DS BW "port number" dynamic , KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , SAP Interfaces , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.