You've defined your own work center title by entered your custom value in the column Work Center Title (Role) in customizing "Adjust Work centers" (T-code: crmc_ui_profile). Later you found that after you clicked the corresponding custom work center on left navigation bar, the top work area title for work center frame is still the standard one which is different from your own title. This KBA will show you how to change the top title for work center frame on WebUI.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
Wrong label, header, workcenter, work center, description, text, not able to change. KBA, Note, SAP, CRM, WUI, framework, frame work, Interaction center, IC，breadcrumbs, runtime, history, navigate, customizing, GET_CUSTOM_WORK_CENTER_TITLE, CL_CRM_UI_NAVBAR_SRV, adjust , KBA , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , CRM-BTX , Business Transactions , CA-WUI , WebClient User Interface , CA-WUI-APF , Application Frame , CRM-BF , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.